This is a beautiful responsive thumbnail slider for WordPress blogs and sites with a responsive lightbox. Admin can manage any number of images into the slider. Admin can add, edit and delete slider images. You can set an image description to the lightbox. Before add slider, to WordPress blog, admin can preview a slider. Setting height, the width of the slider images is easy. Admin can also set speed, Number Of visible images into the slider, Circular slider. Admin can also set if you want to slide images with the left and right arrow or by the automatic slider. You can also set a link for the lightbox image caption title. Image titles and links are optional. If not set it will just display an image with a lightbox.
- Unlimited Slider with the gallery.
- Add any number of images to the slider.
- Mass Images Upload.
- Edit images and image names.
- The image name is used as an alt tag for SEO.
- Preview your slider before use it.
- Slider installation into the theme is simple just add the shortcode to the theme or pages/posts.
- changes to images height, width easily
- Changes to slider speed are easy.
- The slider as a slide with arrow left and right arrow.
- Set slider as the circular slider.
- Crop/No Crop Image Option
- Border Radius Option
- Border Color
- Box Shadow Color
- Slider image used in responsive lightbox
- Slider image have caption can have the link
- Add WordPress featured image in slider directly from post/page add/edit.
- 16 Slider Easing Effects(select your desired slider easing effect).
- show/hide lightbox caption for particular image lightbox.
- No advertisements.
- If the image description set it will be added to the lightbox image caption.
- You can display the slider according to the image order.
- Open image link in a new tab or same tab. The link will be added into lightbox image title